Cricket Direct sends out an email newsletter every few weeks to those that have signed up to receive our emails in their inbox.
Here’s five great reasons why you should sign-up to Cricket Direct emails today
• Receive exclusive offers in your inbox: The majority of our emails contain a unique discount code for an fixed amount of time. While these are sometimes advertised on social media as well, many of the offers will be exclusive to those on our email database – we often save our best promotions for our email marketing because these people tend to be our loyal customers that we like to reward. Basically, sign-up to save big on both new cricket gear and sale items. It’s a no-brainer.
• Learn about new cricket ranges first: There are lots of new items entering the market at this time of year. Sure, you may stumble across new 2015 cricket gear on our website, but for you busy bees out there, sometimes you need a little nudge, to be fed this information via your inbox so you can have a quick browse during your lunch hour or on your train ride home after work. To conclude, it’s an easy, quick way to get little updates on the latest gear.
• Our emails are helpful: Buying cricket gear is not always the easiest thing to do, especially if you’re buying for someone else. We’ll often send out tips and advice about buying cricket gear online. We’re also sending our valuable Christmas gift ideas at the moment, so that you can say #HAPPYCRICKETMAS in style!
• Different stuff and we won’t bombard you: We’ve got three different templates we use for email marketing, each having their own unique purpose, so you won’t be bombarded with the same stuff all the time. We’ll typically send out one email every fortnight – don’t fret, we won’t be interrupting you on a daily basis.
• Get personal: In the New Year, we’re hoping to offer you a more personalised service, so that you can get the types of emails you want to receive and not the ones you don’t want to receive. Makes sense really doesn’t it? We’re hoping to launch a preference centre very soon, so stay in the loop.